Author(s): Lonely Planet
#1 best-selling guide toBrazil*
Lonely PlanetBrazilis your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spot wildlife in the lush Amazon rainforest, sunbathe on a palm-fringed, white sand beach, or marvel at the thundering roar of Iguacu Falls; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Brazil and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Brazil Travel Guide:
- Full-colormaps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, music, cuisine, football (soccer), wildlife, environment, capoiera, candomble, and architecture.
- Free, convenient pull-outRio de Janeirosheet-map (included in print version), plus over 121 color maps
- Useful features - includingAmazon Wildlife Guide, Carnaval Planner,and Outdoor Activities.
- Coverage of Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Salvador, the Amazon, the Pantanal, Brasilia, Santa Catarina, Iguacu Falls, Ouro Preto, Olinda, Recife, Fortaleza, Manaus, Belem, Belo Horizonte, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely PlanetBrazil, our most comprehensive guide toBrazil, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Rio de Janeiro? Check outLonely Planet'sRio de Janeiro guide for a comprehensive look at what the city has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Gary Chandler, Gregor Clark, Bridget Gleeson, John Noble, Kevin Raub, and Paul Smith.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - The New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.'-Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Best-selling guide to Brazil. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, May 2012 to June 2013.
- : 9781742200606
- : Lonely Planet
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.59
- : January 2013
- : 197mm X 128mm
- : Australia
- : January 2017
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : 9th edition
- : en
- : 918.10
- : 734
- : 121 maps