Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Dublinis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Find your favourite Dublin pub, stroll the quadrangles of Trinity College, and learn about Ireland's struggle for independence at Kilmainham Gaol - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Dublin:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over30 maps
- CoversGrafton Street, Camden St, Merrion Square, Temple Bar, Kilmainham & the Liberties, North of the Liffey, Docklands, the Grand Canal, Southside, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Dublinis our most comprehensive guide to Dublin, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Dublin, our smaller guide featuring the best sights and experiences for a short visit or weekend trip.
Want more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Irelandfor an in-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- : 9781787018204
- : Lonely Planet Global Limited
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.01
- : February 2020
- : .59 Inches X 5.04 Inches X 7.76 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 914.18350483
- : 288